PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
- Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental.
- A credit card and/or valid driver license or passport or identity card or 50 euros is required for rental deposit.
- Locks are provided for free with rental.
- All riders are advised to use a helmet.
- Participants under the age of 18 must wear a helmet and a parent or legal guardian must sign the Release form for them.
- Baby participants must be at least 1 year old and be able to hold their head and upper body in an upward position and be able to wear a helmet.
- Participants must be in good health and able to operate, control and balance the equipment at time of rental. Please consult your physisian.
- Participants are responsible for the rental equipment from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
- Rental equipment is due back on the date and time printed on the Rental Receipt.
- Late returns are subject to overtime charges and late fees.
- Participants must inform Bikeland if the equipment is not working properly.
- Participants must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution.